By Red Sweater Software
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon or Open www.fayne.info app on iDevice to download this content for Free
The #1 Desktop Blog Editor for the Mac!
The best way to write, preview, and publish your blog.
FREE Download! Unlock a free trial in the app, purchase a full license, or continue to use the app for free to maintain an archive on your Mac and work locally with your published blog posts.
- Works with WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr, TypePad, Movable Type and dozens more through standard MetaWeblog and AtomPub interfaces.
- Work offline with local drafts on your Mac, preview the formatting and content of your posts, and publish when you're ready to share with the world.
- Easily browse for a photo from your iPhoto, Aperture, or Lightroom libraries, and embed it for automatic upload with your blog post.
- Avoid common browser-based problems like losing your edits by navigating to another page, poor spelling for lack of a spell checker, etc.
- Perfect for professional bloggers and casual writers who don't want to mess around with clunky web-based interfaces. If you're lucky enough to have a Mac, nothing is more powerful or more elegant than MarsEdit.
- Write in Rich Text "WYSIWYG" that will be converted automatically to HTML when you publish, or hand-tune the HTML in a syntax-highlighted code editor. Markdown fan? Write in Markdown in the HTML editor and see a live-preview of the HTML rendering in the preview window.
- Compatible with macOS 10.12 or higher.
Coming to the Mac from Windows? MarsEdit is similar to Live Writer, the popular Windows blog editor, but differs in some ways. Ask around and read MarsEdit reviews to decide if MarsEdit is right for you.
What's new in Version 4.0.5
This update includes bug fixes and refinements that I've made in response to feedback from customers since MarsEdit 4.0 was released in December.
- Fix a bug that prevented automatic preview template download from some Blogger blogs
- Add accessibility description to the buttons for adding and removing Custom Fields
- Detect and convey more useful error message for "Obfuscated ID" Blogger image upload failures
- Protect against a possible crash when handling Tumblr API errors
- Incorporate support for Lightroom 7 into the Media Manager
- Rich Editor fixes:
- Restore Cmd-Shift-C keyboard shortcut to open Color Panel
- Fix a bug where the "More" tag in a post with Unicode characters could get stripped out
- Improvements to cursor navigation of images and text with links
Please consider leaving a rating or review in the App Store. It means a lot!
Any questions or concerns about the app? Feel free to get in touch at [email protected] Thank you.
No reviews yet
Customers Also Bought
- iTunes Price: Free
- Category: Productivity (Mac)
- Updated: Jan 13, 2018
- Version: 4.0.5
- Size: 14.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Red Sweater Software
- © 2017 Red Sweater Software
Requirements: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
Top in-app purchases
- 14-Day Free TrialFree
- Upgrade from MarsEdit 3$24.99
- "MarsEdit 4 Full License"$49.99
- Recent Upgrade from MarsEdit 3Free